Budget vessels; small U.S.L. survey vessels.
Can be constructed in either mitred or radius corner formats.
- Fixed: Mitred, 60, 77, 100mm radius available.
- Sliding: Mitred, 60, 77, 100mm radius available.
- Hinged (Gebo style, hopper style): Mitred (not recommended), 77, 100mm radius available.
- Fixed and hinged, fully welded.
- Sliding; fully welded where possible; smaller units may need to be riveted at one end.
- 6mm safety glass.
- 4.5-6mm acrylic or polycarbonate.
Mk I Heavy Fixed: (H/F) Face fixing, fixed window frame suitable for 6mm glazing. This framing also forms the sash for Aft Opening windows. Secures via 3/16″ fixings to vessel.
Mk I Slider: Face fixing, sliding window frame, suitable for 6mm glazing, single or double sliding. This frame also forms the sash for Forward Opening windows. Secures via 3/16″ fixings to vessel.
Mullion: A frame divider for fixed windows that allows the separation of one window into several individual panels, suitable for 6mm glazing.
Weatherseal: A capping that is used to cover the exposed faces of the glass where the two panels overlap in a sliding window. The recess holds a mohair brush sea